About This Magazine:
The English language version of the most popular shonen manga magazine in Japan, Shonen Jump features today's most popular manga series, including Naruto and Bleach plus reviews of DVDs, trading cards and video games in an anthology format geared toward tween and teenage boys.
The March 2012 issue was the last issue of the print edition of Shonen Jump Magazine. In January 2012, VIZ launched Shonen Jump Alpha, the weekly, digital-only edition of their magazine. In January 2013, the magazine was renamed again, to Weekly Shonen Jump, to reflect their move to same day/date publishing as the Japanese edition.
Official Web Site:
San Francisco, California U.S.A.
Weekly, 48 issues per year
Single issue price: $.99 US
Subscription price: $25.99 / 48 issues, plus 4 Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and other online/print bonuses for subscribers, including a print edition of the yearbook, invitations to events and more.
Manga Series Featured:
- Bleach by Tite Kubo
- Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto
- One Piece by Eiichiro )da
- Blue Exorcist by Kazue Kato
- Toriko by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal by Shin Yoshida and Naohito Miyoshi
- Nisekoi by Naoshi Komi
- Cross Manage by Kaito
Columns & Articles:
- DVD reviews
- Video game reviews & tips
- Toys & collectibles previews
- Trading card game strategies
- Character profiles
- Artists' interviews
- Readers poll
Bonus Gifts may include trading cards, stickers or posters
Shonen Jump News:
- Shonen Jump Adds New Series, Counts Down to Day/Date Debut - January 15, 2013
- Shonen Jump: Hikaru no Go Goes, Slam Dunk's In - February 29, 2008
- December 2007 Shonen Jump Shows Off Pre-Ninja Naruto - November 13, 2007
- Shonen Jump Adds Bleach, Slam Dunk to Line-Up - July 27, 2007